Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh, why can't I get these right?

the neighbor's tulips

Spring Sandal

I now have an SX-70 to use! This one is a Model 2 (with rather icky leather, to be honest), and I'm not sure how much I like the cream-colored plastic. Nonetheless, at least I can shoot some film again! I needed to try out the camera, so I ran outside and took a couple shots. NOT SO GOOD. I know. You don't need to tell me these aren't stellar shots! The sandal/foot shot would be 20x's better at least if I had some colored polish... but alas, I don't own any.

Of course there are no magnolia trees (or anything much blooming for that matter) on my block. I really have a lot of trouble with 600 film for some reason. I tend to get somewhat blurry shots (is it the nd filter on the film pack?). Well - at least I know the camera works (for now). Maybe I'll have a chance to take some more inspired photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment