Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh the things I could do...

...if I only had these shoes. But I seriously doubt I would wear them. Since when do I wear 4 inch platform heels as a stay-at-home mom? I suspect it's my alter ego who has been making crazy purchases like this for years now. She has many, many interests - shoes, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, photography - digital, toy, and polaroid, yoga, running, knitting, painting, drawing, organizing, and technology (there is a computer waiting to be BUILT in my living room - I kid you not). When will she stop buying things and actually come out to use the items we've collected for her? Honestly, who knows?

Really, I should try and get rid of some of the things that she has collected over the years. We're rather buried underneath all of this (fun) stuff. It all looks really great and fun, too. Just wish I knew what to do with it! A few months ago I thought to start a blog about all the things that I want but really, really shouldn't buy.

I think I might be able to save the world in those heels. Or at least look stylish trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment